Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Why Does It HAVE To Be This Way?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why Does It HAVE To Be This Way?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeast View Post
    Why Does It HAVE To Be This Way?



    Because that's the way they want it.

    Rachel Maddow, VP Biden, Senator Kennedy & Sotomayor Keep Racism Alive & Well
    see this **** is exactly what im talking about.


    it shows that you truly do not care bout america, or anyone besides yourself.

    you are right, its the way the politicians want it, but now its obvious its the way YOU want it too.
    you cannot put your conservative bias aside for one second, it totally dictates your life, and i feel sorry for you because of that.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why Does It HAVE To Be This Way?

    fixed the link to the video, watch it it's your party that keeps partisan politics going strong
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why Does It HAVE To Be This Way?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeast View Post
    fixed the link to the video, watch it it's your party that keeps partisan politics going strong
    ...and you say that after 8 years of GOP B.S......aight
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why Does It HAVE To Be This Way?

    I dont have a party.
    I used to be a REPUBLICAN until about 16.
    then I realized that I was stupid for believing a lot of the crap I did.

    I am not a democrat, im not a republican.
    i have pretty liberal views, you could say i am a left sided independent.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why Does It HAVE To Be This Way?

    I'll stack any racism/hate up from the left against Rush, Savage, Beck and others. Not only racist, hate towards Muslims and gays don't help their case either - this isn't directed at all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •